Associate Technical Support Analyst
- 163845 Requisition #
- Dec 30, 2016 Post Date
- Installation, configuration, and support of PC, Mac, telephony, mobile, and voice/video hardware/software.
- Support and troubleshooting of Windows 10, Windows 7, MS Office 2016/2013 suite and Outlook, OSX El Capitan, IOS, Android.
- Networking connectivity knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Installation, configuration, and support of local and LAN printers.
- 2-4-year experience as technician supporting over 100 users.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to support, and explain technical concepts to users at various levels of technical proficiency.
- Effectively manages difficult or volatile situations.
- Effective problem solving.
- Ability to effectively perform issue isolation and resolution in order to minimize downtime.
- Ability to schedule and prioritize.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedures, and OEM guides.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assess, analyze and research technical situations and provide viable alternatives.
- Ability to learn new technologies and procedures quickly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with wide variety of users, and technical teams.
- Technical writing.
- Other Required Characteristics
- Team Player.
- Strong interpersonal abilities – must project credibility and integrity.
- Goal seeker.
- Detail oriented.
- A great listener.
- Flexible with hours.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”