Client Marketing Manager
- 163924 Requisition #
- Oct 17, 2016 Post Date
- Demonstrated track record of developing marketing strategies based on business objectives and executing marketing programs that delivered measurable business results.
- Experience managing and motivating external partners, including agencies and clients.
- Written and verbal communication skills and able to present with impact in English and Spanish.
- Experience working with financial indicators to measure business performance including ROI and accurately forecasting sources of cost, revenue and risk with an ability to summarize business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision making.
- Demonstrated teamwork and relationship-building skills.
- Advanced planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional project management skills and can drive consensus in cross regional and cross functional teams.
- 5+ years of brand and trade marketing experience, preferably in a multi-national company or financial institution.
- Experience working with Peru trade and/or financial institutions is preferred but not a requisite.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”