- 163898 Requisition #
- Oct 14, 2016 Post Date
Thanks for your interest in the Director, End User Operations Systems Administration position.
Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 111 open jobs by clicking here
- 5+ years Previous experience managing a globally diverse System Administration team.
- 5+ years performing system administration tasks in a medium to large enterprise.
- Previous experience managing and supporting Active Directory infrastructure for medium to large sized organization.
- Experience with Exchange, Citrix and Skype for Business
- Above average network understanding
- Deep understanding of security best practices
- Proven analytical mindset, ability to make data based decisions whenever possible
- Hands on experience required, but not necessary for the role
- Proven ability to stay abreast of technological changes in the field of network and systems administration.
- Must have strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- ITIL minded, but not stuck\bound in ITIL process.
- Preferred Qualifications
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent technical degree.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and\or written)