Director - Workstation/End User Support
- 163509 Requisition #
- Oct 25, 2016 Post Date
- 6+ years Previous experience managing a globally diverse Workstation Support team.
- 6+ years of experience and very strong understanding of the user workstation environment.
- 8+ years of experience with multi-OS platforms (Windows, OSX, Mobile).
- 8+ years of experience with workstation hardware and peripherals.
- Working experience with infrastructure components (LAN\WAN\Wi-Fi).
- Track record of on-time, on scope, high quality implementations.
- Self-motivated with the ability to exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor.
- Ability to coordinate activities within cross-divisional and cross-functional teams.
- Strong supervisor qualities and organizational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and assignments.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; in particular, demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally.
- Good understanding of process orientation, understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices.
- Candidate must have demonstrated and be prepared to exhibit initiative and ownership of project success.
- Ability to set goals and objectives, prioritize, and manage situations to satisfactory completion.
- Strong experience in providing exceptional customer service.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”