Implementation Director, Client Support Services
- 165111 Requisition #
- Jan 11, 2017 Post Date
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; requires a minimum of 12+ year's progressively responsible experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services.
- Proven abilities in negotiating with and influencing clients and staff at all levels as well as the ability to successfully manage competing priorities while serving as a positive influence across the organization.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply business solutions.
- Demonstrate success in client relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.