- 164933 Requisition #
- Nov 30, 2016 Post Date
Thanks for your interest in the Manager position.
Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 111 open jobs by clicking here
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or MIS, or equivalent.
- At least 12+ years of relevant experience with particular focus on the development and support experience in J2EE technologies.
- 6 years' experience in a Senior Lead/Management role utilizing J2EE and associated technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage highly skilled technology teams.
- Solid experience with managing vendor relationships.
- Extensive knowledge of risk assessment and management including the recommendation of risk mitigation strategies.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work horizontally throughout a complex organization.
- Creative thinking and excellent problem solving skills.
- Process oriented and able to work independently with very minimal supervision.
- Accurate reporting of status to senior management.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the J2EE architecture and associated technology stack.
- 12+ years development and support experience in Java / J2EE technologies.
- Knowledge of solution architecture principles, logical and physical architecture specifications, security architecture, and technical risk assessment
- Demonstrated architecture/engineering experiences in several technical areas including, but not limited to, Java, Java EE, .NET, and Security
- Software design patterns and frameworks including Spring framework, Dojo, Hibernate, JPBM
- SOAP and RESTful web services, XML and JSON
- SQL queries and stored procedures for relational database, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) concepts and solutions (e.g., Force.com, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Experience implementing cloud-based solutions including hybrid on premise/cloud based solutions
- Experience with mobile application development a plus
- Experience with performance tuning and automated unit testing
- 7 years of experience in UML design methodologies
- Experience in a technical lead and/or delivery manager role
- Experience in agile methodology is preferred
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Creative and high energy
- Committed to success and overcoming obstacles