- 164104 Requisition #
- Dec 23, 2016 Post Date
We are looking for an ambitious professional to manage the execution of marketing campaigns. This is a unique opportunity and calls for a focused, hard-working, analytical brand builder who will have responsibility for executing marketing campaigns, supporting the planning cycle and management of the Canadian Budget.
· Support the management of all aspects of Marketing Annual Operating Plan, including forecasting and budgeting
· Full budget tracking, management and reporting for marketing team. This includes managing monthly forecast and spend accuracy
· Reporting to a Marketing Director, this role will include the execution of consumer campaigns and activations
· Coordinate communication with creative, media, and sponsorship partners and implement high impact programs on time and on budget. This includes advertising development, media placement, promotions, events, social and digital marketing.
· Manage the measurement, analysis and reporting of marketing program performance and its impact on business results and Visa brand
· Collaborate with Product Management to ensure effective implementation of marketing strategies and foster cross functional knowledge sharing.
· Provide marketing perspective to Client and Partner presentations
· Provide support in selling efforts to Financial Institution clients in the development of client communication materials.
· Marketing Leadership Team
· Issuing Clients
· Agency Partners
· Sponsorship Partners
· Consumer Credit Product
· 2 – 3 years consumer marketing experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· Highly proficient in project management with ability to drive consensus
· Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
· Proven analytical and budget management skills with strong attention to detail
· Deep Digital and Social Media marketing understanding and experience
· Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
· Able to translate ideas into action and prioritize multiple projects/responsibilities
· Driven to independently take initiative and strong bias for action
· High work volume and conflicting deadlines may require some work beyond standard working hours during peak business cycles
· Available to travel as required