Red Team Specialist
- 161450 Requisition #
- Mar 30, 2016 Post Date
- Eight to Ten Years of progressive experience with increasing responsibility in Information Technology, Information Security and Compliance that includes a combination of technical and project leadership responsibilities
- Expertise in performing advanced exploitation and post-exploitation attacks as part of ethical hacking exercises
- Prior experience or expertise performing Red team exercises will be a plus
- Experience in writing proof-of-concept exploits and creating custom payloads and modules for common ethical hacking frameworks and tools
- Well versed in system exploits (e.g. Buffer Overflows, PTH attacks, windows authentication framework etc.), network exploitation (e.g. VLAN hopping) or web application exploitation
- Well versed with security tools & frameworks like Metasploit, Core, Canvas etc.
- Extensive understanding of cryptographic concepts and applied cryptography
- Proficiency in one or more scripting language. E.g. Perl, Python, Shell Scripting etc.
- Prior experience with exploit development or writing system modules in C & C++, a major advantage. Knowledge of high level programming languages an added bonus
- Prior experience with reverse engineering, malware analysis and forensic tools will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal, facilitation, and demonstrated emerging leadership skills
- Able to operate at an advanced level of written and spoken communication; write and speak effectively with impact
- Good understanding of Ethernet, switched LAN and WAN environment and detailed understanding of layer 3 and layer 4 specifications, including IP, TCP, TCP/IP routing protocols and management of ACLs.
- Knowledge of logical / physical access control methods, connections alternatives using private, public and wireless solutions, Network/Host Intrusion Detection Engines, Vulnerability Management Tools, Patch Management Tools, Penetration Testing Tools, Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware solutions
- Conducts complex analytical functions by performing security assessments and ethical hacks of high risk sensitive applications
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”