Sr. Staff Software Engineer
- 163922 Requisition #
- Oct 17, 2016 Post Date
We dream of a future where it’s easy to pay and be paid. Across the planet. Where ever. Whenever. Securely. Easily. We have a great toolbox of leadership technologies under the Cybersource and Authorize.net product lines. Together, we are building leading edge full-service Payment Management solutions combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
We are looking for a talented Sr. Staff Software Engineer to join our team!
Staff Software Engineer
As a senior member of the engineering team, you will help design, enhance and build our services for Customers in an agile development environment. You will be working with colleagues, who will help, support and challenge you every day. Unit testing, measuring code quality, automating everything and enabling continuous integration and deployment is just part of your DNA. You will see the code written going to production in a few days and used by top clients. If this sounds exciting, we would love to chat and tell you more about our work culture and environment.
· Help our clients to achieve their goals by understanding their business problems and then designing and developing required product solutions.
· Use technologies including Java, J2EE, REST, Oracle, Webservices and more to deliver product capabilities.
· Leverage newer technologies to build next generation of Payment services.
· Drive the adoption of engineering best practices within the team.
· Provide technical leadership towards design and execution activities of the team.
· BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 8+ years of software development experience in Java.
· Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) and object-oriented designed (OOD).
· Experience building and delivering complex solutions for customers.
· Solid foundation in requirements scoping, data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis.
· Experience with high-volume and high-availability transactional ecosystems.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.