Sr. SW Engineer
- 161897 Requisition #
- Apr 28, 2016 Post Date
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Masters preferred.
· 2-5 years of work experience in development of production or test code or support of critical applications in a 24x7 environment.
.Great Problem solving skills and Root cause analysis
. Ability to communicate effectively with wide variety of users and other technical teams.
· Writing test automation, tooling or developing Java applications.
· Experience with relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL. Experience with Cassandra/Hadoop a plus.
· Automation processes from and against Windows and Linux environments.
· Spring Hibernate or node.js or similar front-end frameworks.
. Experience with monitoring tools like Splunk, Nagios
.A good working knowledge of Perl, Bash, Python
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.