Sr. Systems Engineer
- 163896 Requisition #
- Oct 19, 2016 Post Date
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university
- 3+ years experience in creation and maintenance of enterprise-grade Identity and Access Management technology architecture
- Experience with CA SiteMinder, CA Identity Manager, CA Directory Server, Red Hat Directory Server and Oracle Directory Server products, Design and implement Federation agreements
- Experience with Application servers like Jboss, Tomcat, WebLogic or IBM Websphere, VMWare SpringSource Tomcat
- Experience on various web servers like IIS, IBM IHS, Apache, ERS Proxy etc
- Experience with a scripting language (Perl, Python, bash, Powershell)
- Experience in troubleshooting production issues and problem solving.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Windows/UNIX/Linux skills
- CA Strong Authentication(WebFort, RiskFort)
- ForgeRock IAM technologies
- Experience programming in Java, J2EE
- Experience with Fraud Management, Payment and/or Credit Card processing is a plus
- XML parsing and XML schema design experience.
- Basic knowledge on Database technologies, Ex: MS. SQL, Oracle DB
- Basic working experience on .Net and java based web applications.